My main concern is to hold a space in place to minimise any possibility of cross-infection. However, this does come with a number of conditions that comply with guidelines from the Government, the Craniosacral Therapy Association and the Practice Rooms where I work.
These are as follows:
- If you have any symptoms that could be related to COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has shown COVID-type symptoms in the past two weeks, please call and postpone your session.
- When you arrive at the Practice Rooms hand sanitiser will be available in the entrance hall as you come in. Please use this.
- Instead of the usual coverings on the treatment table, there will be couch roll. This will be removed after each session and the couch and surfaces in the room will be wiped down between sessions.
- Whilst doing hands-on work on the table I will wear a mask. This is a mandatory requirement.
- I will not wear a mask at other times or wear gloves for hands on treatment unless you specifically request it. If you do feel more comfortable with me wearing a mask and gloves for the whole duration of the session, please let me know. I will not be offended. My aim is to offer a space that can feel comfortable and protected for everyone.
- If you wish to wear a mask yourself that is your choice. It is not something that I require.
- If you require them please bring with you your own water and a light blanket to cover yourself when you are on the table.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me before an appointment.